• Dosage listed should only be used as a rough guide.
Because each patient is unique and reacts differently to the medicines, we suggest fine-tuning dosages to meet the specific requirements of each patient and circumstance.
• Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women: Contact Us or consult a specialist.
• Children 8-12: divide adult dosage by 2.
• Children 5-8: divide adult dosage by 4.
• Under 5: give a few drops.
• Acute Ailments: take the remedy more often (5-6 times daily) and keep taking it for 2-3 days after symptoms disapear.
• Chronic Affections: take the remedy for a longer period of time, up to several months.
• It is recommended to start the treatment with a low dose and increase progressively as needed.